3 Dangerous Employment Trends. “How to Avoid Them”. State of the Economy. Controlling costs in our current business climate is more important than ever. Costs of doing business are rising while companies are being asked to reduce selling prices in order to remain competitive.
“How to Avoid Them”
2. Payroll costs
3. Cost associated with an
ineffective employee or
a bad hire.
With the number of unemployed increasing dramatically these past two years. Many company’s unemployment tax rates have risen substantially.
* Even a 1% rate increase can be big bucks once you spread this out over the entire payroll of the company.
Example: 1% increase in your rate x $5,000,000 = $50,000!
Three dangerous employment trends:
2. Payroll costs associated with unemployment claims.
3. The costs associated with a bad hire.
All 3 chip away at the profitability of a company.
So how can a company minimize the risks associated with these dangerous trends?
As an extension of your human resource department, we eliminate the risks associated with:
1. Rising healthcare costs
2. Rising payroll taxes
3. The costs associated with a bad hire
We provide a benefit package that is very comprehensive and includes:
The two main reasons that companies transitioned employees from temporary to permanent was for:
2. Retain good employees This is no longer necessary since Action Staffing can provide the benefit package that so many employees desire.
Ineffective workers can be replaced overnight without missing a beat.
(remember our benefits package)
Our markup is a function of five key elements:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
918 Holcomb Bridge Rd. Suite 100
Roswell, GA 30076