Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Simon Entrepreneurs Presents Articulating Your Concept and Constructing Business Model Prototypes Instructor: Adam Bates ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) "Smart people (like smart lawyers) can come up with very good explanations for mistaken points of view.“ - Richard P. Feinman
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Articulating Your Concept and Constructing Business Model Prototypes
Instructor: Adam Bates (email@example.com)
"Smart people (like smart lawyers) can come up with very good explanations for mistaken points of view.“
- Richard P. Feinman
Eventually Leads to…
Don’t get caught up in the terminology…just try to get a feel for how to connect the dots between you, your partners & suppliers, and your customers
* core capabilities: The capabilities and competencies necessary to execute a company's business model.
* partner network: The business alliances which complement other aspects of the business model.
* value configuration: The rationale which makes a business mutually beneficial for a business and its customers.
* value proposition: The products and services a business offers.
* target customer: The target audience for a business' products and services.
* distribution channel: The means by which a company delivers products and services to customers. This includes the company's marketing and distribution strategy.
* customer relationship: The links a company establishes between itself and its different customer segments. The process of managing customer relationships is referred to as customer relationship management.
* cost structure: The monetary consequences of the means employed in the business model. A company's DOC.
* revenue: The way a company makes money through a variety of revenue flows. A company's income.
Web page mockup
Nightclub Promotional Flyer
A couple of aids to ideation
Learning curves are costly and may result in venture failure
Isolate the challenge or subject you want to think about.
Ask SCAMPER questions about each step of challenges and see what new ideas emerge.