WHO SHOULD ATTEND This executive development program is uniquely designed to provide valuable insight for Directors, Vice Presidents and Senior Managers of: Management Finance Marketing Sales Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Relationship Marketing Market Research
University of Connecticut Hartford Campus May 30 & 31 2007Stamford Campus April 25 & 26 2007
Implement Cutting-Edge Management and Marketing Methodologies
for Maximizing Company’s Growth and Profitability
CAPITALIZE ON THE EXPERT KNOWLEDGE TO GAIN MAXIMUM VALUE ON THESE 10 VITAL ISSUES FOR MANAGERS AND MARKETERS
1. Does your strategy meet the demands of your total environment?
2. Do you have the talent and systems to implement your strategy?
3. Does your firm have the right strategic orientation to implement a customer-focused strategy?
4. Do you know the value of your customers (CLV)?
5. Do you have the right people at the strategic planning table?
6. Do you have a comprehensive plan to infuse your strategy to the entire organization?
7. Have you identified accountable resources at every organizational level?
8. Profitability implications of customers transacting through multiple channels.
9. Preventing customer attrition.
10. How strong is your relationship with your customers?
AT & T
P & G
Houston Lighting and Power
Polo Ralph Lauren
Bristol Myers Squibb
Texas Children’s Hospital
About Your Course Facilitator
Dr. V Kumar
ING Chair Professor
Executive Director, ING Center for Financial Services at the University of Connecticut
Co-Author of over 100 books and articles
The Mismanagement of Customer Loyalty
Knowing What to Sell, When, and to Whom
Getting the Most Out of All Your Customers