Company Overview. Electricity Deregulation. The objective of deregulation is to offer energy customers greater choice, both among suppliers and services. Ideally that will result in increased market efficiency and dollar savings to the consumer. -U.S. Department of Energy
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The objective of deregulation is to offer energy customers greater choice, both among suppliers and services. Ideally that will result in increased market efficiency and dollar savings to the consumer. -U.S. Department of Energy
The reality is that savings do not come by default, YOU MUST CHOOSE!
AMERICA APPROVED ENERGY SERVICES
• Energy is the last major industry to deregulate
- This creates opportunity’s for those who act
• Energy is a hot topic in today’s business environment, saving $$$ is on everyone’s mind
• Energy is an essential service
• Deregulation is open in 14 states today and pending in the balance
- A growing opportunity for all of us
• Energy is recession proof
• This a real opportunity for you to transition into an expanding industry!
Connecticut Delaware Illinois Maine Maryland Massachusetts
New Hampshire New Jersey New York Ohio Pennsylvania
Rhode Island Texas Washington D.C.
Electricity Restructuring by State
We serve businesses in all industries, both large and small. Below is a small sample of our AMA Energy clients:
Gooding Rubber Co
Municipality of Monroeville
Four Seasons Hotels
Tool King Co.
Borough of Cliffside Park
Borough of Mountain Lakes
Turtle Wax, Inc
Lee Lumber Co
Abbott Plastics AMC Theaters Callaway Golf Operations American Airlines Block Buster VideoChicago J & B Petroleum National Tube Supply Southern Methodist University Wauconda Tool and Engineering World Gym Gold’s GymMagic Theater (owned by Magic Johnson)
• No switching fees
• No interruption of service
• Same poles, wires and power quality from your local utility
• Client will notice a new supplier on the same utility bill and the new contracted
rate in approximately 45 days
• Customer pays the bill as normal
• Free Agents follow up with customer within 60 days of beginning new service
to make sure the bill is correct and to ensure they have started their savings
Electricity is purchased by everyone and you will be absolutely amazed by the simplicity of our Team Leader Program!
WAY TO GO KEN! Let’s do it 10 more times!
To Be Completed by the Consultant (Not the Customer) Please Type