2008. Labeling Systems Introduction & Product range. Magnetic Project. MLP. 1.1. General description. 1.2. Elements details. MLP SP. MLC MLA Applicators. Competition. Applicators. Features & how it works. 2.1. Linear. 2.2. Fan. 2.3. Inverted FAN. 2.4. Blow. 2.5. Shift.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Introduction & Product range
MACSA develops a complete line of P&A machines to reach a great variety of market needs creating a new quality and reliability referent in the P&A sector.
In 2008, the P&A production line is built with an initial capacity of 200 units per year.
Modular structure so it permits to adapt the machine to the different needs.
4. Visual Interface / Display
1. Label dispenser
- Label dispenser. Is the main body, that incorporates all the other important components. It’s composed by the label roll unwinder, the backing paper rewinder, and all the electronic boards.
- Mechanical robustness. All the elements are mounted over an aluminium plate of 15mm thickness, it’s translated into a big strength over extreme working conditions.
- Label driving & guiding elements have been designed in anodized aluminium so they offer the maximum guarantees of reliability and durability in industrial environments.
Big label rolls capacity. It permits label rolls of diameters of 400 mm it’s translated into a higher autonomy and reduce the time that the line is stopped due the change of the label roll.
More capacity low cost & time
+ Automatization - Mantainance
Touchscreen: it permits to control the state of the machine and configure it to adapt the machine to the production changes.
Own electronic boards: high reliability. It has different communication possibilities.
Easy to remove and replace in case that is required.
Indicators to know Inputs & Output’s state.
Several communications channels available.
(4) USB load firmware.
(1) Wifi. (Option)
(5) Bearing lights.
(6) 10,4” Touchscreen.
(7) Cabinet door control.
(8) 5,5” touchscreen.
(9) Main photocell (IE1).
(13) RS-232 Scanner, barcode scanner.
Easy integration into production lines. Several Inputs & Outputs that makes easy the integration of the P&A machine into the customer’s system.
Two machines working in a Master – Slave way: while one of them is working the other one it isn’t until the working one enters into an error condition.
Developed for high speed production lines and also installed by default into the MLP series. It permits to communicate 2 P&A machines and apply the label alternatively so the production is doubled.
All our machines can be personalized to adapt them to the customer’s needs. MACSA has its own engineering department with large experience.
SP Series is a version of MLP it’s a P&A system develoved to reach low production line speeds.
Maximum Label roll diameter: 300 mm.
2 applicator types:
(5) Beacons, connection available for a 3 colors beacon.
(6) Touch Screen 10,4”, Connection for an external Touch Screen.
(7) Door electro-valve, connection for the door control of the applier.
(8) Touch Screen 5,5”, interface connection 240 x 128 pixels
(9) photocell, external photocell connection available.
(13) RS-232 Scanner, connection for an external Barcode reader .
P&A Designed to reach:
- low productivities
- less electronic capabilities and varities of printer modules.
Applying system for prepinted label.
It reaches 25 m/min.
Two MLA labeling systems: SP and PR. The PR model can integrate a built in Datamax printer.
Options you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time..
RFID you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
Alarm indicators. you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.The printer is already prepared in order to display a signal when the label roll and /or the ribbon is finishing.
Lost label sensor(Models with Pad). If during the labeling process , the system is loosing the label , the system is generating an alarm, avoiding that the product come out of the production line without the identification label.
- you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.Pneumatic maintenance Kit . The printer can be installed with a pneumatic maintenance kit that includes: manual valve, filter and air pressure regulator. The main propose of the kit is to keep the air circuit clean of water and oil, in order to prevent faults in the pneumatic circuit of the system
- beacons alarm Kit. This Alarm kit provide the real status of the system with three different colors
- Emergency stop. The printer can be complemented with an external emergency stop button, that can be installed in a convenient place for the operator.
STANDS .& CABINETS: you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
There are 3 different standard stands:
Machine’s Hand you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
General characteristics. you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
1. Mechanical robustness with the maximum fiability & durability guarantees.
2. Whole range of applicators that covers any market requirement.
3. Modular structure that permit a fast applicator change.
4. Multifunctional touchscreen .
5. Label unwinder for 400mm label rolls.
6. Dynamic control of the rewinder tension.
7. Several options: Label & Ribbon end warning, ...
8. High reliability aluminum components.
9. NON-Stop Hi-Speed Systems by default.
10. DATAMAX, SATO, ZEBRA and CAB printer compatibility.
Applicators you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
Whole range of applicator types to fit the customer needs. you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
LINEAR. you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
- Real time applicator: it takes the label to the product contacting with it.
- The label can be applied with the product stopped or with movement.
Polyvalent PAD: different label sizes you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
High power blowing system
Product detection by pressure. you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
Whole cycle duration: you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
Example: you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
Label length 120 mm
Print speed 175 mm/s
Application time 2 s
FAN you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
The label is maintained on the PAD through the FANs suction.
Faster than conventional systems you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
It permits to print while is applying the previous label so the productivity is increased.
Air pressure: low consumption
Big label length: 300 mm and more.
Inverted FAN. you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
Different label sizes allowed. you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
Blow. you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
High speed labeling system: you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.there are no application times to add
It permit to apply labels over curving surfaces.
Shift. you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
High application precision you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time..
Printing seped is independent from the applying speed:
Labels buffered adaptation to production speed fluctuations.
FRONTAL. you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.
Polyvalent PAD. you to separate the speed of the line from the printing time.Different label dimensions allowed.
Huge blowing capacity.
Applicator length it has to be measured from the machine’s edge until the center of the PAD.
Productivity depends on the label length.
PALLETS (I): PNEUMATIC VERSION edge until the center of the PAD.
PALLETS (II): SERVO VERSION edge until the center of the PAD.
Demo edge until the center of the PAD.
- The same applicator can apply 2 label with one pallet stop or 4 labels with 2 stops.
High speed. Due to the advanced and precise control mode, this system can reach a production of 300 pallets / hour (2 labels per pallets)
Special PAD: adaptation to irregular surfaces. stop or 4 labels with 2 stops.
Depending on the conveyor speed, the application can be performed while the pallet is moving big productivity increase !!!
Robotized applicator. stop or 4 labels with 2 stops.
Manual unit stop or 4 labels with 2 stops..
In order to cover all the identification needs: low production line, dock loading and unloading , or just a complement of an automatic labeling system, a manual labeling system has been designed , that offer all the necessary tools in order to cover any identification need.
The manual labeling system is built in a steel frame protected with metal plates , that makes it a very strong system able to be installed in a very industrial environments
The system incorporate a touch screen 17” in order to access to the system configuration in a easy way
The system incorporates wheels in order to make the system more flexible
Stainless steel cabinet is available as an option
Printer access to the system configuration in a easy way
The OEM printers , are specially designed to be integrated in the labeling systems (Print & Apply).
Possible to use more OEM Printers:
For any other printer contact MACSA
Projects. access to the system configuration in a easy way
MACSA access to the system configuration in a easy wayhas a Project department ( 10 engineers) with large experience in the label system integration , able to develop and manage special projects.
Macsa is NOT only a print & Apply producer , Macsa is able to provide solutions for a special project.
Software. access to the system configuration in a easy way
Label Design Software. access to the system configuration in a easy way
- Import True-type fonts and logos .
- Create lots based in fix fields and dates.
- Create all kind of barcodes and 2 D codes.
- Create variable filed slinked to a data base
Software for the management labeling access to the system configuration in a easy way.
The managment and control labeling software y control de etiquetado se encarga de integrar las impresoras aplicadoras en el sistema del cliente, encargándose de realizar el intercambio de información entre los equipos , los periféricos y el ERP.
Este software Integra puede adaptarse a las diferentes necesidades de cada instalación y requerimientos del cliente