How to set up a business activity in Poland?. Remember that if you want to set up business, an idea isn’t enough, you have to gain a certain amout of money. The most important is a good business plan which will specify your aims as well as good and bad points of your business activity.
Remember that if you want to set up business, an idea isn’t enough, you have to gain a certain amout of money. The most important is a good business plan which will specify your aims as well as good and bad points of your business activity.
If you have specified your aims, now it’s time to find out how to set up a business. There are 7 steps to follow:
1. Registration of the enterpreneur of your business activity in the Municipial Council. In the form you should provide information such as:
3. Within 14 days from setting up your company you have to register it in Voivodship Office of Statistics in order to get an entry to KRS. After doing it you gain the REGON number.
4. Opening a bank account and developing a stamp. If you want to open an account, it is necessary to have the entry in KRS or concession, REGON, ID, sample of a stamp. After setting a bank account you have to inform a Tax Office and National Insurance Company about this fact.
5. Registration in Tax Office in order to get NIP number. The application should contain:
6. Registering the entrepreneur and his/her employees to the National Insurance Company.
You have 7 days to do it starting from the day of opening of your business activity. You will need a certificate of the entry in KRS and the certificate of REGON number.
7. Informing the National Labour Inspection about the employment in your business activity.
It is necessary to inform Labour Inspector about place, range and kind of business as well as the number of employees. It should be done within 30 days since the opening of the business activity. Every employer has to pay fees for Labour Funds.