Introduction Where it all began… Chinese Wood Plate Sheep Skin in place of paper Mulberry Tree Paper Making Discovery of new glue Separation of Skin from the branch Origami Zoo Kangaroo, Gorilla, Camel and Reindeer The Sea world Goldfish Ray and Carp The World of Birds Java Sparrow
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Ray and Carp
Swan flamingo and standing crane
Hydrangea and a snail
6. Bring the whole construction to the shape of one square
7. Flip the unconnected side up from both sides
8. Bent the outside edges inwards from both sides to create the ice-cream shape
(don’t exactly follow and look at the picture 8 – its extra)
you open the just bent sides of the squares back to their original share.
you should have once again a perfect square shape, only now with the
16. Here come the tricky part – open up the outside side of the square
so you will have an open pocket. Follow the lines that you have
just created in 12, but now bent the sides INSIDE and fold the open
half of the square. Do the same on the other side and bring everything to the same point. The shape should look once again like an ice cream cone. When you are done, you need to open up the front and the back, leaving the top untouched creating a shape of a diamond shape. The head
Of the cone should remain under the ‘wings’ that you just bended up.
18. Repeat for all four sides.
19. Holding all four sides, hold them OUT.
20. Bring the sides that are away from the head- towards the head by bending them upwards.
above from the middle
24. Make the head and the tail by bending the ends!!!
YOU HAVE DONE IT!!!!!