Foundation for the Development of Science and Technology in Extremadura VERITE KICK-OFF MEETING Thessaloniki, 29th November 2001. Our region: Extremadura. One of 17 Spanish autonomous regions Two provinces: Cáceres and Badajoz
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Foundation for the Development of Science and Technology in ExtremaduraVERITE KICK-OFF MEETING Thessaloniki, 29th November 2001
FUNDECYT was established in 1995. It is a non profit institution whose main objective is to estimulate co-operation between enterprises, research centres and public administrations, in order to foster the technological development of Extremadura.
It is an initiative launched with the support and guidance of the Regional Government, the University of Extremadura and two regional financial Institutions.
- To promote scientific and technological development in Extremadura
- To compile and disseminate every bit of information available that may improve the scientific and technological development in the University, RTD Centres and regional SMEs.
- To assist private entities in securing innovation financing schemes.
- To promote synergies and interactions among the University, RTD Centres, Companies, and Public bodies at European, National and Regional level.
- To cooperate in the design of the regional RTD Policy.
- To promote and co-ordinate “Program Development Units“ (UDP) in main RTD areas, combining the best resources available in the educational, research and productive systems.
- To participate, at institutional level, in national and international events in order to know the forthcoming tendencies in innovation policy.
- To promote the participation of SMEs in technological innovation programmes, both national and international, giving them technical support for the submission of proposals and collaborating in the execution of project activities.
- To carry out technological audits and sector studies, identifying technological needs in different industrial sectors, with special orientation to SMEs.
MRS. CAROLINA GRAU
Technological Innovation DepartmentC/ Manuel Fdez. Mejías, s/n, 2ª Planta06002 - Badajoz (Spain)Tel: + 34 924 207 690Fax: +34 924 238 450E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb site: www.fundecyt.es