SocialÂ mediaÂ optimization (SMO) is the process of increasing the awareness of a product, brand or event by using a number of social media outlets and communities to generate viral publicity. \n
social networks are social sites which give its users a platform to meet and connect to people around the globe who share similar interests and passions.
These sites allow users to save and organize links of infinite online resources and websites. It gives the user the ability to tag links, which makes it easier to search
This site allows its users to post news links and other items to reference to outside articles.
media sharing websites like these, allow you to share different types of media like pictures, music videos or random videos to reach out to a larger audience.
Twitter is the most famous micro blogging site. These sites allow users to share certain links, sites etc, on their walls, and these are then posted on the ‘walls’ of everyone who has subscribed to that user’s account.
1. Social sharing drives traffic to websites
2. Social media profiles rank in search engines
3. Capturing external links is easier with social media
4. Social media boosts brand awareness
5. Local SEO relies on social media
6. Different search engines are partial to specific social media activity
5. Google Plus
IT Logic hub
For more details:
Contact no: 8055561222