Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
A DISTANCE LEARNING MODEL FOR INTERNET BASED TELEOPERATION. Barda IOANA - phd student, Univ. of Oradea, firstname.lastname@example.org Csokmai LEHEL – Univ. of Oradea, email@example.com Vesselnyi TIBERIU – Univ. of Oradea, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Barda IOANA- phd student, Univ. of Oradea, email@example.com
Csokmai LEHEL– Univ. of Oradea, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vesselnyi TIBERIU– Univ. of Oradea, email@example.com
Tarca RADU CATALIN- UNESCO Chair in Information Technology, Univ. of Oradea, firstname.lastname@example.org
Popentiu Vladicescu FLORIN- UNESCO Chair in Information Technology, Univ. of Oradea, email@example.com
Mihai MIHAELA - student, Univ. Politehnica of Bucharest –FILS, firstname.lastname@example.org
The architecture (a) and the
virtual layout (b, c) of the system
The authors were supported by the Faculty of Management and Technological Engineering, and they contributed to this paper with results of their investigations on Robotics & Virtual Reality and advanced computing methodologies according to the research program of the UNESCO Chair in Information Technologies at University of Oradea.
1. Natasa Hoic-Bozic, Vedran Mornar, and Ivica Boticki, A Blended Learning Approach to Course Design and Implementation, IEEE Transactions on Education, vol. 52, no. 1, February 2009
2. A. Ivanescu, Ioana Barda, Fl. Popentiu-Vladicescu, Distance Learning Answering Students' Needs; The example of the Interactive e-Learning Environment (IELE), The 4th International Scientific Conference eLSE "eLearning and Software for Education", Bucharest, April 17-18 2008, pp. 81-88 , ISBN: 978-973-749-362-0.
3. Juan D. Velásquez, Vasile Palade, Adaptive Web Sites - A Knowledge Extraction from Web Data Approach, ISBN 978-1-58603-831-1, IOS Press, 2008
5. Evelyn Kigozi Kahiigi, Love Ekenberg, Henrik Hansson, F.F Tusubira and Mats Danielson, Exploring the e-Learning State of Art, Electronic Journal e-Learning Volume 6 Issue 2 2008, pp. 77 – 88, ISSN 1479-4403
6. Helen Boulton, Managing e-Learning: What are the Real Implications for Schools?, Electronic Journal e-Learning Volume 6 Issue 1 2008, pp. 11-18, ISSN 1479-4403
7. Malcolm Bell and Stephen Farrier, Measuring Success in e-Learning – A Multi-Dimensional Approach, Electronic Journal e-Learning Volume 6 Issue 2 2008, pp. 99 – 110, ISSN 1479-4403
8. Min Wu, Jin-Hua She, Gui-Xiu Zeng, and Yasuhiro Ohyama, Internet-Based Teaching and Experiment System for Control Engineering Course, IEEE Transactions On Industrial Electronics, Vol. 55, No. 6, June 2008