When in Our Music God Is Glorified (Verse 1). When in Our Music God Is Glorified WORDS: Fred Pratt Green, 1971 (Mk. 14:26). 68. 1. When in our music God is glorified, and adoration leaves no room for pride,. it is as though the whole creation cried Alleluia!.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
When in Our MusicGod Is GlorifiedWORDS: Fred Pratt Green, 1971 (Mk. 14:26)
1. When in our musicGod is glorified,and adoration leavesno room for pride,
2. How often, makingmusic, we have founda new dimensionin the world of sound,as worship movedus to a more profoundAlleluia!
3. So has the churchin liturgy and song,in faith and love,through centuries of wrong,borne witness tothe truth in every tongue,Alleluia!
4. And did not Jesussing a psalm that nightwhen utmost evilstrove against the light?Then let us sing,for whom he won the fight:Alleluia!
5. Let every instrumentbe tuned for praise!Let all rejoicewho have a voice to raise!And may God giveus faith to sing alwaysAlleluia!