Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
“I remind you to stir into flame the gift of God bestowed when my hands were laid on you. The Spirit God has given us is no cowardly spirit, but rather one that makes us strong, loving, and wise…. With the strength which comes from God bear your share of the hardship which the gospel entails.”
II Timothy 1: 6-8
1. Ordinary Priest in the midst of common, ordinary people
2. Always on call, on the front-line
3. Living an active, non-monastic spirituality founded in a monasticism of the heart
4. Not called to the commitment of Consecrated Life
5. Ordained to represent Jesus as Head of the Body
6. Distinctively marked by poverty, chastity and obedience
7. Spousal relationship
8. Territorial with special relationship with the Ordinary
9. Facilitates the prayer of others
10. Dramatizes his own religious experience to manifest the inherent power of the sacraments
11. Prays the Liturgy of the Hours, and beyond
12. Preaches the Word with authority
13. Preserves a healthy sense of personal forgiveness
14. Theologically trained mind and heart
15. Radiates discerning presence
16. Radiates a lively hope and encouragement
17. Functions well in a system vulnerable to loneliness and ambition.
18. Provides for administration and stewardship
Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Praise Him all creatures here below! Praise Him above ye’ heavenly hosts! Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost!Amen!