The presentation is a detailed description of SEO process. It describes the overall process and methodology of SEO. Initially the focus is on planning an effective strategy for the campaign. It involves clear understanding of SEO in your business. Further the presentation talks about beginning with the campaign and managing it effectively. Then improvement of the campaign is discussed which deals with statistics involved in analysing the results. Here various aspects like unique visitors, number of visitors, numbers of page views etc are discussed.
1. How much money do you plan to invest in the SEO campaign ?
2. How many people do you have to work on the campaign?
3. How much time do you plan to dedicate to working on the project?
4. Should you hire a professional company to manage campaign?
5. How important is this campaign to the life of your business?
1. What do you expect from your SEO campaign?
2. Which search engines do you want to rank highest in?
3. Do you need global or local results?
4. Do you need immediate results?
5. What customer demographic do you wish to reach?
1. Beginning the Campaign
a) Research Your Competition-
It can be searched in many ways. Some of them are :
b) Research Which Keywords Work Best-
c) Implement the Data you discovered:
d) Provide an Informative Web Site that Is Search Engine Friendly
e) Send Your Completed Pages to the Search Engines
2. Managing the Site Effectively:
a) Analyze Your Results
b) Links Provide an Easy Way to Build Ranking
Following options are there for building links:
-> Build pages on MySpace and Facebook for absolutely no cost and link them to your site.
-> A Blog can be used for adding up links
-> A great tool when customers are looking for someone in your field
a) Unique Visitors
b) Number of Visitors:
c) Number of Page Views:
d) Originating Site:
-> Getting more traffic from blogs means targeting them more.