The Heritage School. MIDDLE SCHOOL 2011-2012. Organizing For Success!. Student Handbook : A daily planner and information booklet Schedules : A & B days (for 7th and 8th graders only!)
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
mid-quarter to point out areas of concern
7th & 8th Graders
After School MS Study Hall
Monday – Thursday: (Media Center)
Friday: (ELC)Study Hall Opportunities
1. Heritage sport T-shirts and other “fan” shirts may be worn ONLY on days when special permission to wear them is given.
2. Rain boots may be worn during inclement weather.
3. Shirts must tucked in (boys and girls)
4. Belts must be worn (boys)
* Plan to use your locker for books
* Bookbags can’t be left on the sidewalk
Carpool: Drop off and Pick up
ODE trips (Gail Jones)
MATHCOUNTS (Susan Diekman)
NETCLASS (Susan Diekman)