Crash Recovery. Chapter 18. Review: The ACID properties. A tomicity: All actions of the Xact happen, or none happen. C onsistency: If each Xact is consistent, and the DB starts consistent, it ends up consistent. I solation: Execution of one Xact is isolated from that of other Xacts.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Quotes from medical records as dictated by physicians:
1. The patient has been depressed ever since she began seeing me in 1983.
2. The patient refused an autopsy.
3. The patient has no past history of suicides.
4. The patient's past medical history has been remarkably insignificant with only a 40 lb weight gain in the last 3 days.
5. She slipped on the ice and apparently her legs went in different directions in early December.
6. The patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
7. She is numb from her toes down.
8. While in the ER, she was examined, x-rated and sent home.
9. Occasional, constant, infrequent headaches.
10. Coming from Detroit, this man has no children.
<XID, pageID, offset, length, old data, new data>
Oldest log rec. of Xact active at crash
Smallest recLSN in dirty page table after Analysis
flushed to disk