WLCG Network Outlook. By Edoardo Martelli with input from and interpreted by Tony Cass. Development before Run 2. Responsibility for the transatlantic links moves from Caltech to ESnet. CERN developments before LS2. 40G for server connections
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
By Edoardo Martelli
with input from and interpreted by Tony Cass
From Tier1/2/3 to Storage/Processing
- full data set per continent
- local caches in every site
- “HSM across the network”.
- Storage-Network integration
- IPv6 address/subnet as data-file/file-set ID
- Anycast routing for optimal data distribution