Introduction to Business. Chapter 7: Marketing. Definition of Marketing. Is defined as “the process of planning and executing the concept, pricing, promotion, and distribution of ideas, goods and services to create exchanges that satisfy individual and organizational goals. Key concepts.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Chapter 7: Marketing
The political arena has a huge influence upon the regulation of businesses, and the spending power of consumers and other businesses. You must consider issues such as:
1.How stable is the political environment?
2.Will government policy influence laws that regulate or tax your business?
3.What is the government's position on marketing ethics?
4. What is the government's policy on the economy?
5. Does the government have a view on culture and religion?
6. Is the government involved in trading agreements such as EU, NAFTA, ASEAN, or others?
1. Interest rates.
2. The level of inflation Employment level per capita.
3. Long-term prospects for the economy Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per capita, and so on.
1. Channel Intermediaries - Wholesalers
2. Channel Intermediaries - Agents
3. Channel Intermediaries - Retailers
4. Channel Intermediaries - Internet