Modern British Literature. Syllabus Review. Please return your signed syllabus by 1/17/14 - Friday. Check Your Grammar!. 3. Why Was it Wrong?.
Pick a topic …
Write a thesis….
Syllogism: A form of deductive reasoning consisting of a major premise (MP), a minor premise (mp), and a conclusion (C).
Enthymeme: An informally stated syllogism with an implied premise.
So if no vehicle is“trespassing,” why do we need the sign?
But I thought this was the Guide Dog’s toilet.
2. Provide a synonym for the word aberration.
3. Complete the analogy:
saline : salt :: _________ : medicine
4. Aghast (adj) – shocked; terrified or amazed
5. Spurious (adj) – not authentic; not bona fide
6. Appellation (n) a name or title; a word used to identify a person or thing
Class ID: 7471998
degree : BA :: __________ : Mr.
5. Use the word aghast in a sentence.
6. Use the word spurious in a sentence.
7. Salient (adj) noticeable or important; standing out
8. Bewilder (v) to perplex or confuse; to disorder a person’s thinking
9. Rectitude (n) correctness or uprightness; unerring in following principles