The hemp business is skyrocketing. In fact, over $1 billion dollars in sales of hemp products are made in the United States each year.
1. Hemp Food Industry • Hemp oil is considered a superfood. It can lower cholesterol, moderate blood sugar level, fight inflammation in the body, and help maintain your hormonal balance. • It's also a natural appetite suppressant, making hemp oil a great supplement for weight loss. • As one of the fastest growing industries in the United States, the seeds and oil are being used as ingredients in baked goods, smoothies, salad, granola, protein powder, and many more food products. • Because of its nutritional benefits, consumers are liking the idea of consuming more hemp. Hemp food's rising popularity makes this one of the best hemp business ideas to get behind.
2. Hemp Supplements and Medication • The oil is known to reduce aches and pains. It aids in recovery after a workout or even illness. • Our body can easily absorb the omega-3 fatty acids in hemp. It also offers a complete set of amino acids, making it a great protein supplement. • Packed with antioxidants, hemp is a powerful immune system booster. • Hemp oil proves to be a more holistic treatment for life-threatening diseases like cancer.
3. Hemp Plastic Material • Strong and sustainable, hemp is a better choice than steel and plastic. Plastic is used in everything, and it's bad for the planet and our bodies. • Henry Ford used hemp plastic to make the body and interiors in his first automobile. It can be a solution for the future as well. • Plastic materials from hemp are biodegradable, which is why they're a better solution for the environment. German and Japanese automobile industries are using hemp plastics and the United States will be using them more as well.
4. Hemp Clothing • Hemp fiber is an excellent alternative to cotton for clothes and furniture and can also be called an eco-fabric. • Hemp plants do not need pesticides at all and is a carbon negative plant. In addition, it needs no chemicals to be spun into cloth. • The unique nature of the hemp plant in this industry can produce clothing that will last longer as it is more durable, but it can help the planet too.
5. Hemp Paper • Hemp fiber can also produce paper more easily. This solution is friendly to the environment because it saves trees. • Cellulose is the ingredient needed to make paper, and trees only produce 30 percent of it. Converting trees into cellulose wastes tons of energy and resources. Hemp fiber, however, produces 83 percent cellulose. In addition, hemp breathes in 4x the carbon dioxide (CO2) of trees during its extremely short 12-14 week growing cycle.
Distributorship or Dealership An independent agent enters into an agreement to sell someone's product but cannot use the manufacturer's trade name as part of its trade name. A distributor may sell to a number of dealers. A dealer then typically sells only to a consumer or retailer.
Rack Jobber or Rack Merchandiser This involves selling another company's products through a distribution system of racks in stores that the rack jobber services. The buyer typically enters into an agreement with the parent company to market their products to stores through store racks.
Trademark and Product Licenses The licensee has the right to use the seller's trade name and the methods, equipment, technology, and product. Using the trade name is optional to the licensee.
Network Marketing Network marketing covers both direct sales and multilevel marketing. This means you sell products through your own network, such as friends, co-workers, neighbors, and so on. In most cases, you earn more commissions when you recruit more network marketing agents to do the same.
Cooperatives Similar to a licensee arrangement, this is when an existing business does an affiliate with a large network of similar businesses. They all advertise and promote through a common identity.
Investing yourself into a hemp business will allow you to take advantage of this growing industry all while backing a sustainable, carbon negative plant that will be doing an amazing amount of good for people and the planet.
Are You Ready To Build Your Hempire? Get The Insight You Need To Make A Good Decision In The Hemp Oil Industry
Download The HEMP OIL INDUSTRY REPORT 100% Free Visit: hempoilbusiness.com