FACTORS BEHIND Choosing a Place to live. Objective 1.02. Bell Ringer 8/29. PLACE COLLAGE IN FOLDER AND PLACE BOTH IN YOUR CLASS’ TRAY PICK UP YOUR NOTEBOOK Copy and Answer the following questions in your notebook:
PLACE COLLAGE IN FOLDER AND PLACE BOTH IN YOUR CLASS’ TRAY
PICK UP YOUR NOTEBOOK
Copy and Answer the following questions in your notebook:
1. Lydia wants to paint her living room a different color. What need does this repainting her room satisfy?
2. Elizabeth and John, an engaged couple, are drawing plans for an addition to John’s house. Elizabeth is divorced with 2 daughters. John is a widower with 2 sons. What kind of living unit does this family represent?
What area of Maslow’s Pyramid does little Heaven fall into? Listen to what she says to at the end of the interview… Respond in your notebooks…
1. Housing Urban Development (HUD)
2. Federal Housing Administration (FHA)
3. Building codes
4. Zoning regulations
5. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
6. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
7. American Disabilities Act(ADA)
Door had religious significance
(East for spirit guardians)
Still that way today!
Answer the following question in your notebooks. Please write at least 2-3 sentences:
What 2 factors most likely had the most impact on YOUR housing selection? Why?
Recall the factors: Traditional/Cultural, Societal, Economic, Environmental, Technological
Group A will begin with the first activity and the groups will switch after 35 minutes.
Group A- Tables 3, 4, & 5 Group B- Tables 1 & 2