Santa Ana College. Transfer Orientation TAG, you are in! Fall 2011. Agenda. UC Transfer Requirements U-link program TAP Program UC TAG Overview TAG Requirements TAG’s future outlook. Transfer Requirements. Sixty Transferable Units Golden 3 classes IGETC General education
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
TAG, you are in!
- Group A – Arts
- Group B - Humanities
1 course must have a corresponding lab.
- Group A – Physical Sciences
- Group B – Biological Sciences
UC requirement: proficiency equivalent to two years of high school study in the same language.
- Join the U-link program at SAC
- English 101/math 081 placement
- Minimum 3.0 GPA to transfer
- Membership in a learning community
- 100 hours of community service
- Participation in all other U-link activities
1. What is a TAG agreement?
-The TAG program ensures your admission to an specific UC campuses.
2. When do I file a TAG agreement?
- September 1-30
- Each university requires a particular GPA,
some majors have lower or higher requirements.
-One TAG only unless you are a U-Link member
- CAL and UCLA
-UCSB Nov. 1st
- UCI February
- UC San Diego Nov. 7th
- UC Riverside Nob. 9
- UC Merced Nov. 10
- UC Santa Cruz Nov. 14
- Absolutely! You must apply Nov. 1-30
- Remember GPA for general admission may be lower than TAG
- UC Davis and UC Santa Cruz