MTAC WORKGROUP 111 Status Update Nov 1, 2006. Work Group 111 Charter. Issue Statement :
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Identify gaps, define solutions, highlight benefits, and improve education and communications to promote PostalOne! usage by Mail Service Providers, such as but not limited to lettershops, presort bureaus, fulfillment companies, and consolidators.
Impact on Other Issues/Procedures
This new initiative will affect and require changes to current business processes. Some of the impacted organizations or functional areas are identified as, but not limited to:
USPS Business Mail Acceptance
Lettershops/Mail Service Providers
The workgroup will focus on the following
1. Identify gaps that inhibit transition from paper postage statements and documentation to electronic statements and documentation by Mail Service Providers.
2. Design solutions to facilitate adoption of PostalOne! by Mail Service Providers that integrates processes across the pertinent stakeholders to include the USPS, Mail Service Providers and the Mail Owners.
3. Identify and promote benefits of PostalOne! among Mail Service Providers and Mail Owners.
4. Improve education and communications about PostalOne! among Mail Service Providers and Mail Owners.
5. Improve education within USPS on Mail Service Provider operations and how these operations interface with PostalOne!
6. Have Software providers develop software which interfaces with Postal One providing a user friendly environment for Mail Service Providers.
Action Items (continued)