Nigeria has got a booming economy, but still the employment is a great concern in the area as the job opportunities are very less and are not attractive.
That is why, I am bringing you with the list of 25 best small business ideas in Nigeria which you can start with minimum investment and have a lucrative career.
1. Mushroom Farming Business You can make easy and serious money with mushroom farming in Nigeria. The demand of mushroom is very high and there are very few commercial producer of Mushroom in Nigeria.
2. Recycling Business A lot of stuffs are thrown to the garbage which can be again used after recycling. Items like aluminum used in making cans are the most commonly found item for recycling.
3. Quail Farming Quail birds are small in size and are used in farming for producing eggs and meat. Due to their size, a huge number of quail birds can be easily accommodated in a small place.
4. Poultry Farm business Nigeria has got over 200 million consumers who uses poultry products every day. If you can manage a poultry farm properly, this can be one of the best small business ideas in Nigeria
5. Spice Processing Spices are required in everyday life in making the cooked foods delicious. Thus, you can make huge profit out of the same. You just need to collect the best spices.
6. Detergent Powder Manufacturing Detergent has got a huge demand in every residence to clean linens. Many business industries also uses detergents in a huge volume and thus, it is in the list of the most lucrative small business ideas in Nigeria.
9. Freelance Journalism If you like to make or report news, freelance journalism is a best option to select. In this, you will not be working under any company or channel, you just will be recording news and sell them
10. Freelance Writing As a freelance writer, you can make huge money by working at home by using your skills in writing. There are plenty of websites which offers attractive payout to the freelance writers
11. Cattle Food Production Cattle’s are one of the most common animals in farming. They produce meat, milk butter, cheese etc. The demand for the cattle food production arises and making it one of the best small business ideas in Nigeria.
12. Domain Flipping Business The demand for the attractive domain names are also very high. In the domain flipping business, you can purchase domain names and sell them again with a margin of profit.
13. Flour Milling Business The flour milling business is a very lucrative and profitable business opportunity. It requires a bit of investment in the beginning to purchase machinery but is one of best small best ideas in Nigeria.
14. Computer Training School If you don’t have knowledge about computers you may not get any kind of job, whereas an average qualified person with great skills in computer can get easily employed.
15. Computer Repair Business The demand for the repairing services is also high. Thus, starting a computer repairing business can be very profitable if you have the correct skills.
16. Bicycle Repair Business Millions of people use bicycle everyday. Thus, the bicycle requires repairing service from the experts and thus, the bicycle repair business can be an attractive business opportunity.
17. Small Moving Business People needs the service of movers on regular basis, either to change the houses or to transport business items from one place to another. This is an an attractive business opportunity in Nigeria.
18. Potato Chips Making This is one of the best small business ideas in Nigeria. Potato chips manufacturing requires minimum investment and infrastructure but has got huge demand in the market.
19. Car Wash Business A car washing center has got high demand in the market as people most of the people loves their car and wants them to be clean and beautiful.
20. Pest Control Business People seek the service of pest control to make the place pest free. This business has got huge demand from both individual and business customers and thus a very profitable business option.
21. Liquid Phenyl Manufacturing Phenyls are use to clean and as disinfectant. It is used in huge volume on regular basis in both residential and commercial usages. It has got use demand in health centers also.
22. Noodles manufacturing It is again one of the best and profitable small business ideas in Nigeria. Noodles are the most demanded fast food product in all over the world.
23. Build an Online Store You can easily build an online store of your own and sell different kind of products which has got high demands in the market. The initial investment may be a bit high, but in the long run, it is a great option.
24. Internet Gaming Cafe You can use the opportunity to make money by starting an internet gaming cafe. You can also include the business of cyber cafe along with other small jobs like the photocopy, mobile recharges.
25. Web Hosting Affiliate With your blogs or websites, you can make additional money. In the web hosting affiliate programs, you can earn huge commission with the sales generated by your referral.