Top Ways to Uninstall YOURTV.LINK ads http://guides.uufix.com/hijacked-by-yourtv-link-learn-how-to-remove-yourtv-link-now/
YOURTV.LINK is an annoying website which starts to pop-up with unwanted advertisements. If you are not a very experience computer user, then you might easily get tricked by the threat as their goals are to convince that there are dangerous threats on the system.
Its pop-up ads will show up in full page despite of what your default web browser is and keeps you in doing it, until you find the adware program that generates them and delete it. It is right that it randomly installs security tool which is caused by this adware program.
Very time and again Google Search engines are used to sponsor inline advertisements with search results either at the bottom or at the right side of the page. This is done to earn money using pay per click commercials and malicious domain redirects.
If you click any of its commercials casually, it will forward you to some unwanted web pages which will be full of sponsored links and commercial deals. You may end up downloading and installing YOURTV.LINK while downloading any freeware, shareware and other software updates or similar.
As they don’t alert computer about its installation, that’s why it is actually very complex to find and get rid of it. This adware is meant to do only one thing i.e. to examine browsing traits of users using numerous complex and sneaky methods with intention to earn advantage from it.
If you are using any of the services or coupons that YOURTV.LINK deliver to you, it only generates revenue or earns benefit from it. We don’t suggest you to utilize this precarious adware due to the risks related with it. Rather you should try to get rid of it from your computer system by doing the procedures given in this page below.
Firstly Select the Start menu by clicking the button and then select the Run command. • In order to launch the task manager type taskmgr.exe in the Run Command box. You need to select and click on “OK”.
• Alternatively, one can launch the Task Manager by making use of CTRL+Shift+ESC keys in combination. • On Task Manager, you need to click on processes tab to find out related processes. • After selecting them, Right click and select “End Process” option to kill and terminate Ads by YOURTV.LINK related process.
2. How to Remove Ads by YOURTV.LINK from Control Panel Click on Start Menu and select Control Panel Select Add/Remove program and double click on the icon Once Ads by YOURTV.LINK is located in the List of program, you need remove it.
3. Remove Ads by YOURTV.LINK associated files given below 4. %UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\[random].exe %System Root%\Samples %User Profile%\Local Settings\Temp %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ Ads by YOURTV.LINK
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\ ” ” doguzeri.dll 3948550101.exe 3948550101.cfg %Program Files%\ Ads by YOURTV.LINK
5. %Program Files%\ ” ” C:\ProgramData\[random numbers]\ 6. 4. Open the Registry Editor, search and delete Ads by YOURTV.LINK Registry Entries 7. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
8. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ads by YOURTV.LINK HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
9. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “3948550101″ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “xas” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ads by YOURTV.LINK
Turn on Safe Browsing Features to Prevent Ads by YOURTV.LINK infection in Future IE: How to Activate SmartScreen Filter The latest version of IE 8 & 9 is enabled with SmartScreen Filter. Once activated it can detect unsafe websites that can be infected with Ads by YOURTV.LINK. In order to activate this feature follow these steps:
1. Select IE and double click to open it 2. If its IE 9, Tools option is to be selected on Top menu. In case of IE 8, search for safety menu 3. SmartScreen Filter is to b selected from the list and it should be Turned on to prevent Ads by YOURTV.LINK from attacking the browser in future.
4. Once activate, Kindly restart IE How to Enable Phishing and Malware Protection from Ads by YOURTV.LINK on Google Chrome it is always better to stay protected from Ads by YOURTV.LINK by enabling phishing and malware protection feature if you are using Google Chrome as browser. Select and open Google Chrome
Select the 3 Bars Icon by clicking on Customize and Control Google Chrome at the right corner on top of the browser. From the drop-down list, Settings option is to be selected 1. Now select on Show advanced settings to view the remaining Chrome setup. 2. In the privacy section, check the “Enable Phishing and malware Protection” Feature 3. Restart Google Chrome once again.
How to Block Attack Sites & Web Forgeries on Mozilla Firefox Firfox 3 or later versions have in-built feature to block phishing and Malware Protection.
1. Click to Open Mozilla Firefox 2. Click on Tools on top menu and select on Options from the list. 3. Click on check mark after selecting Security option • Block out web forgeries • Block reported attack sites • Warn before Ads by YOURTV.LINK try to install add-ons
FOR MORE DETAILS GO TO: http://guides.uufix.com/hijacked-by-yourtv-link-learn-how-to-remove-yourtv-link-now/