Architectural Design The Electrical Plan. What is an Electrical Plan?. All things relating to wiring of the house, such as: Plugs Switches T.V.s Computers Etc. Electrical Plan. Electrical Plan. Major Features. Service entrance location and capacity
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
All things relating to wiring of the house,
special electrical equipment
A, B, C, Etc.
1. Sketch the exterior/interior walls and major appliances.
2. Sketch meter and distribution panel. Indicate voltage and amperage rating (check local code requirements). Locate telephone junction box and home security or automation wiring enclosure.
3. Show all convenience outlets – 240v, split-wired, weather-proof, special purpose.
4. Sketch ceiling and wall lighting outlets.
5. Sketch special outlets and fixtures such as telephone, chimes, intercom, home security sensors, smoke alarms, data jacks, etc.
6. Locate switches and connect them to the outlets and lighting fixtures.
7. Add lighting fixture schedule.
8. Include number and types of circuits required.
9. Letter notes, title, scale, and sheet number.
10. Check sketch to make sure all information is accurate and complete.
Based on the required guidelines listed in your textbook,