CURRENT SCENARIO IN MOBILE LEARNING ____________________________ NADIAH BT HASSAN KHALID BIN MAT PARDI. Satisfaction of Distance Learners towards Mobile Learning in USM Issham Ismail, Thenmolli Gunasegaran , P. P. Koh & Rozhan M.Idrus (2009) Universiti Sains Malaysia.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
NADIAH BT HASSAN
KHALID BIN MAT PARDI
Satisfaction of Distance Learners towards Mobile Learning in USMIssham Ismail, ThenmolliGunasegaran, P. P. Koh & RozhanM.Idrus (2009)UniversitiSains Malaysia
2. Through the system the lecturer will send notes, important notice and remainder to the E-learning portal.
4. Most of the respondents were satisfied with ML which the item related to the study material, important notes and remainder. However, the respondents were not satisfied with the cost of communication with the tutor and other students in ML course.
Adoption of Mobile Learning Among Distance Education Students in USM.Issham Ismail, Rozhan M. Idrus, Azidah Abu Ziden and MunirahRosli (2009)UniversitiSains Malaysia
3. Students in USM.This system has helped the learners to pace their studies. By using mobile learning, learners easily get any information that they need at anytime anywhere.
4. The learners are also excited to take another mobile learning assisted course if the course is relevant with their learning need.
Mobile Learning via SMS at Open University Malaysia: Equitable, Effective, and Sustainable Tina Lim, MansorFadzil, and NorziatiMansorOpen University Malaysia
areas of support to their learners:
face-to-face sessions (Ericsson Global, Equitable, Effective, and Sustainable n.d.; Viljoen, du Preez, & Cook, 2005; Kajumbula, 2006; Yousof, 2007; Keegan, Kismihok, Mileva, & Rekkedal, 2009);
Prepare .txt file
Key in SMS, set
delivery date and time
Process flow of one way SMS
Process flow of interactive SMS
Process flow of interactive SMS when
The Mobile Learning Readiness of the Post Graduate Students the text messages and felt that the NorazahNordin, Mohamed AminEmbi, Ruhizan M Yasin, SaemahRahman and Melor Md. YunusUniversitiKebangsaan Malaysia
2. The students’ readiness towards the mobile learning approach in the teaching and learning process was investigated.
3. the text messages and felt that the Based on the implementation, the students agreed that mobile phones had successfully enhanced the teaching and learning process. Mobile-learning activities are effective ways to motivate students and to enhance interaction.
4. The impact of the study is that mobile content should also be implement to other post-graduate courses.
Near East University in North Cyprus
4. the text messages and felt that the M-learning potentially moves learning outside classrooms and into students’ environments (both real and virtual) to promote critical thinking process.
5. It shows that students’ attitude toward the usefulness of a mobile learning system and creativity improved significantly.
Role of institutions of higher learning towards a knowledge-based community utilising mobile devicesRozhan M. Idrus & IsshamIsmail (2010)
University of Pretoria, South Africa
University of Manchester, UK knowledge-based community utilising mobile devices
University of Technology Sydney;
THE END students collect data in richer, multimedia formats and make subsequent classroom presentations of their field study much more interesting.