Summer Equestrian Camps 2009 Our camp program strives to provide a safe, fun and energetic learning environment, creating a memorable experience for each camper. Camps are open to children 5-18 years of age and no previous riding experience is necessary. Camp Program
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Our camp program strives to provide a safe, fun and energetic learning environment, creating a memorable experience for each camper. Camps are open to children 5-18 years of age and no previous riding experience is necessary.
• Learn to ride, or improve riding skills.
• Learn how to care for horses; from feeding to grooming, even giving them a bubble bath!
• Learn breeds, colors and points of the horse.
• Learn how to play gymkhana games, complete dressage tests and/or jump (jumping dependant on rider experience) and much much more!!
Cost per session $400
Camps are offered on a weekly basis from 9am – 3pm. Dates listed below. Every effort will be made to ensure desired date is available. Minimum of 8 children per week required for camp to go ahead. A nonrefundable deposit of $200 secures place. Balance is due 2 weeks prior to start of camp. No Exceptions. Payment can be made via cash or check.
Please call Maya 713.725.0795 or Diane 713.392.8874 for any additional information.
Please return with payment. Thank you!!
Childs Name: _____________________________ Childs Height:_________ Childs Age: ______
Parent/Guardian’s Name: __________________________________
Phone: _________________________ Email: ________________________________________
Date(s) to Attend: □15 – 19 June □22 – 26 June □13 – 17 July □July 20 – 24 □ 27 – 31 July
Payment: Check/Cash (please circle) Amount: _____________ Check # (if applicable): ________
1. Bagged lunch and plenty of fluid (water, gatorade, etc).
2. Flat soled boots with a small heel – tennis or running shoes are not allowed
3. Riding tights or breeches, or any long pant or jean.
4. Horse riding helmet – these are compulsory. Campers will not be permitted to ride without one.
Where You Can Find It:
Charlotte’s Saddlery Charlotte’s Saddlery
114 West Main 11623 A Katy Freeway
Tomball, TX 77375 Houston, TX 77079
Stateline Tack Dover Saddlery
Blue Ribbon Meadows, 25150 Beckendorff Road, Katy, TX 77493
Please ensure a deposit of $200 is included for each week of camp to be attended