Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
ARTESIA SUNRISE LODGE 377 F REE AND A CCEPTED M ASONS OF C ALIFORNIA 106 TH A NNUAL I NSTALLATION OF O FFICERS.
106TH ANNUAL INSTALLATIONOF OFFICERS
“Freemasonry is the oldest and largest fraternity in the world. It is a body of knowledge and a system of ethics based on the belief that each man has a responsibility to improve himself while being devoted to his family, faith, country, and fraternity. Its membership is comprised of men from all walks of life”
Our Vision is Our Mission
Artesia Sunrise is a place where good men and their families can come together and feel at home. Here we practice Masonic principles of brotherly love, relief, and truth.
We are a family. The relationships we create are life-long. We share in each other’s prosperity and support each other in times of need. Our bonds transcend the diversity of our cultures, ages, and occupations, and because of this, our friendships continually grow and overcome boundaries.
Our Lodge carries a tradition of pride and excellence, specially in the character of our men and their families. Artesia Sunrise is a home where we all find spiritual and intellectual growth, peace, and security. Our mission is not only to improve ourselves, but to support and improve our communities. Here, we can learn to take out of the lodge the virtues of faith, hope, and charity that are taught in it, that the passerby may see, by our example, that in becoming masons, we have become better men.
ARTESIA MASONIC CENTER
11531 E. 187th St.
Artesia, CA 9070
- Entrance of Installing Officers
- Welcome Address – WB Rolando Rogacion
- Entrance of 2012 Officers
- Invocation - Chris Santa Maria, PM
- Flag Presentation – Artesia Sunrise Color Guard
- Installation of Officers
Tiler, Organist, Junior Steward, Senior Steward,
Marshall, Junior Deacon, Senior Deacon,
Chaplain, Assistant Secretary, Secretary,
Treasurer. Junior Warden and Senior Warden
- Musical Interlude I - Ronald Esteban
- Installation of the Worshipful Master
- Master’s Remarks
- Introductions and Acknowledgements
- Special Presentations
- Musical Interlude II - ASL #377 2012 Officers
- Benediction - Joselito Uy
- Recession of 2012 Officers
- Reception and Dinner in Dining Room
Part II (After Dinner; Lodge Room)
- Opening Remarks – WM Romeo Amigable
- DANCE****Surprise Numbers****DANCE
- Music by DJ Dante Angeo
HOST – KUYANG BONG