SEAP - S ingle electronic acce s s point. Enabling lodging of customs declarations across EU. Current state. Single customs area, 26 customs a dministrations, 26 different systems.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Enabling lodging of customs declarations across EU
1. Data to be exchanged has to be standardized:
- analysisof the required message flow. Not all countrieshave same message flow
- analysisof the data to be exchanged. Even the same messages sometimes require different data.
- some procedures are more harmonised accrossEU countries than others
2. The common communication protocols and infrastructure have to be agreed upon.
3. The registration process is country-specific and there is currently no way around, but documentation and instructions should be provided.