After months of tedious planning and contending with logistics, your wedding day has arrived! Following is a Pronovias Almata checklist for your wedding day, or for the days leading up to your wedding day.
After months of tedious planning and contending with logistics, your wedding day has arrived! Following is a Pronovias Almatachecklist for your wedding day, or for the days leading up to your wedding day.
* Make sure everyone arriving from out-of-town is met by someone, knows where everyone else is staying, etc.
* Pack an "emergency kit" containing things like spare panty hose, sewing supplies, aspirin, etc. to take with you to the wedding.
* Attend the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner. You may choose to give gifts to attendants and each other at this event or at a more private moment.
* Do something to relax and enjoy the company of your out-of-town friends.
* Assign responsibilities to your Mori Lee 2414, such as handing out corsages and boutonnières, greeting and seating guests, checking on vendors, etc.
* Confirm your wedding day transportation.
* Visit your beauty salon for a manicure and pedicure.
* Make sure the ushers have the final guest list.
* Give gifts to your parents.
* Make sure you eat something.
* Visit your beauty salon for hairstyling and makeup. Bring your veil and headpiece.
* Make sure your Maggie Sottero Ashley J1259 is pressed and steamed.
* Bring your written vows or poems to be presented.
* Pack relevant items such as your wedding dress, veil and headpiece, shoes, gloves, jewelry, makeup, perfume, nail polish, curling iron, curlers, brush, hairspray, bobby pins, mirror, toothbrush, toothpaste, iron or steamer, garter, ring pillow, going-away outfit and shoes, undergarments, wedding night bag and honeymoon suitcases.
* Enjoy your wedding!
Use this wedding planning checklist as a guideline for tasks to complete on or around your wedding day.