laptops are now replacing desktops. Laptops usage is getting increased day by day. But we often listen complaints like desktops are still better and laptops are not reliable and even we run to get the best computer repair service . As a result, will cause some severe problems to their health and also damage the laptops. Here are some of the important tips to know about how to maintain the laptops.
1. Use of Antivirus is Must and Should Original antivirus should be used and updating the antivirus is also very important. Updated antivirus can only stop the virus attacks. For basic use, you can download antivirus for free from the corresponding antivirus official website.
2. Never Keep Laptop in Damped Surface Desktops or laptops need ventilation for cooling purpose. Generally, processors will get heated up quickly and start the heat dissipation. Laptops must be on hard and flat surface where ventilation should be there and air should flow in and out. If needed, use cooling pads which is best option while using the laptop.
3. Charging and Discharging of Battery This is very important tip. If you charged your laptop for two hours, use at least one hour for discharging the battery. If your battery has gone below the threshold point or it says still remaining 25% or 30% then again charge the battery. If we proceed in this way, battery life will be long and usage time will not be decreased.
4. Take Care of Power Fluctuations Constant power supply with no fluctuations is very important. Use a stabilizer or always use a surge protector. When power cable is given to power outlet, it will help to give constant power supply without any fluctuations.
5. Clean the Laptop Once in a Week Laptops should be cleaned at least once in a week. Cleaning the dust in key board, hinges, screen is very important to keep our laptop safely. First spray the cleaning liquid on a cotton cloth then clean the screen.
We all know the best ways to maintain our laptop but sometimes you need to get the best computer repair service in order to be sure that everything is OK. Get in touch with our experts and get the best computer repair service now!