Unit 4, Module 2 Wildlife Protection. Reading task on P65 And writing task on p67. Reading task on P65. We call it _________. Milu deer. Information for research into Milu deer. like other deer but with large horns. live together, eat grass and tree branches; like cool, wet weather.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Reading task on P65
And writing task on p67
like other deer but with large horns
live together, eat grass and tree branches; like cool, wet weather
live happily and number increased
in 1985 the government of China asked for some to be returned to China, the Duke of Bedford was happy to agree
an increase in the friendship and understanding between China and Britain
Plan to encourage more birds to visit the waste area near the park
There are few birds in our town and we would like to encourage them to return to live here. We found there was a dirty area near the park. We cleared all the
First, we made a plan and a drawing to show what the area would be like when it was finished.
Then we asked our parents to make the birdhouses and feeding trays.
We decided that the bird tables should be made of wood because they will need to last a long time outside. The feeding trays should be put on the tables or hung from the braches of the trees so the birds can easily get at them. Also the bird watchers need to see the birds
Revision of the Passive Voice
2. In the past, the elephants __________ (kill) by farmers.
3. In the past twenty years, a large number of bamboo areas ______________ (set up) to help pandas grow.
have been set up
4. Nearly all the Milu deer _____________ (kill) before they were brought back from UK.
had been killed
is being built
6. WWF hopes that more and more wild animals _______________ (protect) in the future.
will be protected
1. What do you know about wildlife?
2. What can we do to help protect wildlife?
3. Please try to name as many animals as you can.
4. Summarize phrases used to express intentions and purpose.