By Mary Ellen Feustel , Laura Nagel, and Jill Taylor. This is the jacket I wear in the snow. Oh, no! Oh, no!. This is the zipper that is stuck on the jacket I wear in the snow. Oh, no! Oh, no. This is the scarf that is stuck in the zipper that goes under the jacket I wear in the snow.
and Jill Taylor
6. Match colored clothing items from the story to shadow pages inside a file folder. Print out the shadow pages and paste on the inside of a file folder. Have students cut out the colored clothes and place the clothing items on the matching shadow. Download the shadow pages and clothing items from www.makinglearningfun.com
7. Match real picture to symbol of the same item
8. Play winter lotto. Lotto boards can be downloaded at http://www.speakingofspeech.com click on Materials Exchange; then click on Thematic Units; then click Winter Themes.
9. Make a bookmark for The Jacket I Wear In The Snow. www.makinglearningfun.com
10. Sing “Did you ever wear a jacket?” with Miss
Tracy (to the tune of “Did you ever see a
- Neitzel, S. (1994). The Jacket I Wear In The Snow, Greenwillow Books.