1. Agite 2. Egit 3. Agere 4. ------ 5. Agebat 6. Agit . Page 145, Practice One. 1. Sunt 2. erant 3. fuerunt 4. Esse 5. ---- 6. erunt . ___1. Terret a. She had scared b. She is scaring c. She will scare ___2. Pugnaveram
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
a. She had scared b. She is scaring c. She will scare
a. I have fought b. I was fighting c. I had fought
a. You will lead b. You will have lead c. You do lead
a. I had been able b. I was able c. I will be able
___6. Finite a. Finished b. You will finish c. Finish!
a. We used to have b. We have had c. We will have
___8. Ambulare a. Walk! B. To walk c. Don’t walk
___9. Noli cantare a. Do sing! B. You are singing c. Don’t sing!
a. We did take b. We do take c. We were takingPage 146, Practice Three
a. Mansi b. Manebat c. Mane d. Manserat
2. Antoni, hurry domum!
a. Festina b. Festinate c. Festinare d. Festinas
3. Mea mater erat filia senatoris.
a. Is b. Had been c. Will be d. Was
5. Nunc ancillae in triclinium cibum will bring.
a. Tulerunt b. Ferunt c. Feram d. Ferent.
6. Patri Romam statim redire necesse est.
a. Will return b. Returns c. To return d. Had returned
7. Puellā, cur tam celeriter curris?
a. Is she running b. Are you running c. Will you run
d. Did she run
8. Ego novam stolam tibi emere wish?
a. Volui b. Voluistis c. Volo d. vellePage 144, Practice Five
a. Ducebat b. Duces c. Ducet d. Ducit
10. Hodie in foro orator longam orationem had made.
a. Fecerat b. Fecerit c. Facit d. Fecerant
11. Poterat: posse:: : agere
a. Egerat b. Agebat c. Aget d. Egit
12. Patermultas epistulas to write parat.
a. Scripsit b. Noli scribere c. Scribere d. Scribebat
13. Rufe, custodi vestimenta!
a. Guard b. Guards c. Was guarding d. Don’t guard
14. Mane servi in agris used to work.
a. Laborabant b. Laboraverunt c. Laborant d. laborabatisPage 148, Practice Five