Feature Writing – Day 2. Puzzle Activity. Today ’ s Activity. Split into groups Each group will receive and envelope and a large sheet of paper. There is a cut-up story in the envelope. Your job is to piece the story back together . Today ’ s Activity. Here ’ s a hint:
11. That’s when Pat’s daughter . . .
12. For two weeks, the news out of New Orleans . .
13. “What I remember is the quietness of it, . . .
14. He turned down South Lake Boulevard . . .
15. Ronnie tried the door to his house . . .
16. He aired out the house . . .
17. Ronnie carried things out and piled them in his truck.
18. Still, he hadn’t found everything of value.
20. The two-mile circle. It was the house . . .
21. He had sold his house, and she had sold hers . .
22. At first he didn’t want Pat to see the damage.
23. Almost two months passed . . .
24. He told her . . .
25. So he went to Oak Cliff, . . .
26. Now, on a warm November afternoon . . .
27. “There were blackberries along the fence here .
29. Up the street from the Exxon refinery, where . . .
30. They drive down a street nearby . . .