Power Quicc ( MC8536EEC ) Microprocessor. Presented By: Mohsin Abbas. Introduction…. 32 bit Microprocessor Communication processor exclusively used in networks.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Presented By: Mohsin Abbas
Dhrystone -MIPS at 1.5 GHz).
Machine State Register
– One 64-bit/32-bit data bus
– Up to 333-MHz clock (667-MHz datarate)
– Supporting up to 16 Gbytes of main memory
– Using ECC, detects and corrects all single-bit errors
and detects all double-bit errors and all errors within
– Invoke a level of system power management
by asserting MCKE SDRAM signal on-the-fly to
put the memory into a low-power sleep mode
– Both hardware and software options to support
battery-backed main memory
– PCI Express 1.0a compatible
– One x8/x4/x2/x1 PCI Express interface
– Two x4/x2/x1 ports, or,
– One x4/x2/x1 port and Two x2/x1 ports
The MPC8536E features two Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes) interfaces to be used for high-speed serial interconnect applications. The SerDes1 interface is dedicated for PCI Express data transfers. The SerDes2 can be used for SGMII or SATA.
– Three-speed support (10/100/1000 Mbps)
– Two IEEE Std 802.3™, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x,
IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ac, IEEE 802.3ab, and
IEEE Std 1588™-compatible controllers.