VET vs general education in macedonia : Education policy perspective. “VET for social inclusion in the Western Balkans and Turkey: towards Regional Actions”, Torino, 12-13 December 2011 Prepared by: Prof. Suzana Bornarova PhD Institute for Social Work and Social Policy
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
“VET for social inclusion in the Western Balkans andTurkey: towards Regional Actions”, Torino, 12-13 December 2011
Prof. SuzanaBornarova PhD
Institute for Social Work and Social Policy
Faculty of Philosophy, Skopje, Macedonia
- I-st level: training for jobs with lower requirements (up to 2 years)
- II-nd level: vocational training for occupation (3 years)
- III-rd level: technical education (4 years)
- IV-th level: postsecondary education and training
Source: State Statistical Office
- II-nd level qualifications: The general education takes up 50% of the three year vocational education, the vocational theory 30% and the practical training 20%
Higher investments in education lower investments in social protection and vice versa!