fi yuo cna raed tihs , yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid. Cna yuo raed tihs ? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclt y uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg . The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid , aoccdrnig
Cnayuoraedtihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuoltblveieetaht I cluodaulaclt y uesdnatnrd
waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmnealpweor of the hmuanmnid, aoccdrnig
to a rscheearch at CmabrigdeUinervtisy, it dseno'tmtaetr in what
oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olnyiproamtnttihng is taht the
frsit and lsatltteer be in the rghitpclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitllraed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the
huamnmniddeos not raederveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a
wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyastghuhotslpeling was ipmorantt!
if you can raedtihsforwrad it.
The child who knows 8 nursery rhymes by the time they are 4 years old will overall do better in school.
- practice props and visuals you will use
Read the title and the Author
– Ask the children to predict what the book will be about.
– Take a picture walk and talk about the pictures.
• I wonder why the insects are hiding?
– Books have pictures and words – which do we read ?
– Pages turn from left to right
– Books have a front and a back
– Books are to be right side up when reading
Open Ended Questions
COMPLETE ASSIGNMENT #2