Unit 1 答案 21~ 25 BCDBB 26~30 DCDAB 31~35 DAADA 36~40 BDCAD 41~45 BBDAC 46~50 ACBAD 51~55 DACBB 56~60 ADCBC 61~65 CAACD 66~70 ADBAC 71~75 BDBDA
阅读表达 76. Being receptive ; Learning individual; Move out of comparing 77. If not, you will be blind to your special uniqueness owing to be more extremely concerned with the situations around you. 78. Everyone has his own track to follow. 79. help you with / will lead to 80. 你所要学习的内容是专门为你量身订制的；而认真学习这些内容则是探索人生意义，实现人生目标的关键。
目标是通过收音机用清晰简单的英语与那些母语不是英语的人进行交流。目标是通过收音机用清晰简单的英语与那些母语不是英语的人进行交流。 • 2. 专家说这个目标值得钦佩但是这个方法不会奏效。 • 3.说英语不流利的人 The goal was to communicateby radio in clear &simple Englishwith people whose native language was not English. Expert said the goal was admirable, but the method would not work. People who are not flenent in English/ who can’t speak English flently/ who can’t spek flent English
4.以非传统方式学习英语 5. Each half-hourly broadcast begins with ten minutes of the latest newa followed by 20 minutes of feature programming. 6.These programs are followed by in-depth 15 minutes features about American culture, history, science, medicine, space, important people or short stories. learn English in a non-traditional way 每次这半个小时的广播都是从10分钟的最新消息开始，然后是20分钟的特写报道。 这些节目接下来就是15分钟的关于美国文化、历史、科学、医学、太空、重要人物及短篇小说的深入的特色报道。
My dear classmates, There is no denying that safety plays an important part in our daily life．Recently our school has carried out a program aimed atmaking our campus a safe place to stay on． I consider this as indeed a good practice, which will make us aware that safety should always come first in our daily life, whether when we stay at school or outside it．When we are doing sports, we should attach importance to the safety and avoid being hurt．Furthermore, when we get into trouble with our classmates, we should remain calm and avoid any form of fighting, which may only bring suffering and pain to us mentally and physically．
As far as I’m concerned, I feel all the students and teachers should work hard and creatively to keep the “safety at school” activity in mind．Besides, we are supposed toobserve the law discipline wherever we are at any moment．
她说尽管公司现在存在经济问题，她对公司的将来有信心（很乐观）。她说尽管公司现在存在经济问题，她对公司的将来有信心（很乐观）。 • 2. 他一上床就睡着了。 • 3. 发达国家的人们以前应该比他们现在拥有更多的健康食品。 be optimistic about… a financial problem No sooner…than/ Hardly…when/ As soon as …/ Immediately…/ The moment…/ The second… People in developed countriesare supposed tohave had more healthy food before than what they have today.
4. ---是他所说的话或是所做的什么事使得你如此善心落泪吗？ --- 并非真的如此。 5. 如果你的言行不一致，将会给孩子造成坏的影响。 ---Was it what he said or something he did that made you cry so sadly, Sara? --- No, not really. If what you sayis not consistent withwhat you do, it will have a bad effect on your children.
6. 你在生活中有没有遇到这样的情况，即使是别人说过某事好几遍，你仍然不明白他的意思。 7. 使他们感到非常害怕的是他们发现自己遇到了(被困在了)他们有史以来最大的雪(中)。 Have you ever met with this case/such caseswhere you can’t understand others even if/ though they have said something several times. To their great fear, they found themselves caught in the heaviest snowfall they had ever had.
8. 尽管缺钱，他的父母还是设法把他送入了大学。 9. This book is said to be a special one which covers many eventsnot found in other history books. Though lacking money/ Though they lacked money, his parents managed to sent him to university. 据说这本书是一本特殊的书其中涵盖了一些在其他历史书中找不到的很多事件。 It is said/ People saythat this book is a special one which covers many eventsnot found in other history books.
10. Three weeks ago, Paul David was given up for dead. 11.Today the 24-year-old truck driver is on the way to getting wellthanks to quick, scientific first aid of six skilled college student nurses, who were travelling in a few minutes behind his truck and got to him soon after it crashed. 三个星期前，Paul David 没有希望了。 由于6位技术高超的护理专业大学生对他实施了快速科学的急救，目前这个24岁的卡车司机正在康复，这6个学生当时正行驶在他的卡车后面，卡车碰撞之后他们很快就赶到了（他身边）。
12. Sitting in front of the television for hours daily could shorten your life, according to an Australian study. 13. Compared with people who watched less than two hours of television daily, those who watched more than four hours a day had a 46% higher risk of death from all causes & an 80 % increased risk for CVD-related death. 据一项澳大利亚研究表明，在电视机前每天一坐数个小时会缩短你的生命。 与那些每天看电视不足两小时的人相比，每天看电视超过4小时的人比由于其他所有因素死亡的风险要高46%，与心血管有关的死亡相比他们死亡的可能性要高80%。
出售 适合某人的口味 包裹 注册；登记 挂号邮寄 把…撕成碎片 弄到某物；拆除某物 撕毁（文件等） 安慰 依情况而定 规章;规定;条例 密码 电子邮箱账户 1 be on sale 2 suit one’s taste 3 parcel / package/ packet n. 4 register vt. registered mail / post 5 tear sth into pieces tear sth down tear sth up 6 comfort vt. 7 It (all) depends. That depends. 8 regulation n. 9 password 10 e-mail account
与…一致 降雪（量） 难怪… 由于 …之后不久 体贴的,考虑周到的 空气通道 窒息 流血而死 不久；很快 很久以前 事件 11 be consistent with 12 snowfall 13 no wonder (that)… 14 thanks to 15 soon after 16 thoughtful / considerate 17 airway 18 choke 19 bleed to death 20 before long / soon 21 long before 22 incident
回答；作出反应 对于； 至于 缺少 对…作出预测 用完资源 议论文 记叙文 说明文 中立的；漠不关心的 统治;管理 州长 23 respond v. (~ to sth ） response n. ( in ~ to sth) 24 as for 25 be short of 26 make predictions about 27 use up all the resources 28 argumentation 29 narration 30 exposition 31 indifferent 32 govern v. governor
代言人 免费的 每年的许可证 使固定；修理；确定 沙发 极为懒惰的人;成天躺着或坐在沙发上看电视的人 当心,小心 跟踪 收缩 继续做； 忙于… 对…有强烈的影响 每日进行有规律的锻炼 流利的 33 mouthpiece 34 free of charge 35 a yearly license 36 fix v. 37 couch / sofa 38 couch potato 39 beware v 40 track v 41 shrink v 42 go about sth 43 have a strong influence on 44 do regular daily exercise 45 fluent