Medical Marijuana can be legally used & cultivated by qualified patients in California with recommendation from licensed physician. Log on http://themedmen.com/
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Medical Marijuana can be legally used & cultivated by qualified patients in California with recommendation from licensed physician.
· Glaucoma – It’s a disease that damages the optic nerve and causes loss of vision. Marijuana used to treat and prevent glaucoma by decreasing eye pressure and drug slow down the progression of the disease and prevents blindness
· Nausea, Vomiting and Appetite Loss – Chemotherapy causes loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting that last for weeks after a single treatment. Marijuana proven to be sufficient treatment option for all medical illnesses resulting in nausea, appetite loss and vomiting.
· Multiple Sclerosis - MS is an inflammatory disease that attacks the central nervous system which includes the brain, spinal cord & optic nerves. Marijuana reduces muscle pain, spasticity and other general pain in patients with MS.
· Arthritis – Arthritis is joint disorder that involves inflammation of 1 or 2 joints. Marijuana relieves joint, muscle and bone pain, reduces inflammation and promotes sleep.
· Cancer – A report says that medical marijuana can be an effective treatment for cancer symptoms and a good alternative to many drugs currently being used.
· Chronic Pain – Marijuana helps to alleviate the pain caused from several injuries and disorders. It reduces the anxiety, depression, and insomnia associated with chronic pain.
If you are looking to setup a dispensary in California, we advise that you first know the marijuana dispensary law.