Top 3 ways to Reset Windows 10 password Support by windowspasswordsrecovery.com
Windows 10 is an excellent and new system, many users forgot Windows 10 login password after they upgrade, what should you do if you forgot Windows 10 password? This PPT tells you three ways to reset Windows 10 password
1. Reset Windows 10 password with password reset disk Many users will backup Windows password by a disk, this is an easy way to reset Windows 10 password, if you have one, follow the guide(learn how to create a Windows password reset disk) ① Insert the password reset disk when you type wrong password ② Follow the instruction(You just click “Next” to continue)
2. Use Command Prompt to reset password • Access Window 10 Advances Startup Options and click on Troubleshoot, then Advanced options, and finally Command Prompt. • Type the following command: copy c:\windows\system32\utilman.exe c:\ and then press Enter. You should see a 1 file(s) copied confirmation. • Enter: copy c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe c:\windows\system32\utilman.exe. Confirm the overwrite of the utilman.exe file. by Y or Yes.
2. Use Command Prompt to reset password • Remove any flash drives or discs plug on your computer and restart your computer. • When the Windows 10 login screen is available, you need to click the Ease of Access icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen. Command Prompt should now open. • Execute the net user command as shown below. Replace myusername with your user name, and mynewpassword with the password you'd like to begin using: net user myusernamemynewpassword • Close the Command Prompt and login to your Windows 10 with the password you just set.
3. Use advanced windows password recovery software to reset Windows 10 password ① Download and install Advanced Windows Password Recovery software ② Launch the program and burn a Windows 10 password reset disk/USB with the Windows 10 password reset software.
3. Use advanced windows password recovery software to reset Windows 10 password ③ Set BIOS to boot the computer need reset password. ④ Restart your computer and login pc with blank password.
More reading: • How to Reset Windows 8 Password with Ease • How to Remove Windows 7 Password • How to Remove Password from Windows 8?