My Amazing Trip to Rome!. My Trip to Rome. By Naomi Brady. By Naomi Brady. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sgRRRVwLlRc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vknTH2E7-EI. Phrases you will need to know…. Ho bisogno di usare il bagno
(Hello, how are you?)
(Are you single?)
Pocket Guide for 29 September 2013
EUR € 1 € 5 € 10 € 50 € 100 € 250 € 500
USD $ 1.35 $ 6.75 $ 13.5 $ 67.5 $ 135 $ 337.5 $ 675
United States Dollar (USD)
USD $ 5 $ 10 $ 50 $ 100 $ 250 $ 500 $ 1000
EUR € 3.7 € 7.41 € 37.04 € 74.07 € 185.19 € 370.37 € 740.74
Print full guide
about traveling to Rome?
1. Look up - enjoy the detail on some building walls & rooftops.
2. Look back - different perspectives double your awareness of Rome
3. Look down every once in a while - dog drippings and uneven streets!
4. Let yourself get lost and be late for whatever you planned - except for fixed appointments where others are concerned, of course.
5. Do eat lunch and dinner later than you might be used to - you'll see more locals around you.
6. You are not in your home country, so don't eat where you see only people from your own country.
6. Do eat things you don't eat at home. Serious allergies aside, be adventurous. Do try something other than pasta (esp. lasagna!) & pizza & chicken, too. And do try different places & foods even if you find one you like a lot.
7. Give up the coke & sprite & milk with food - try different wines (or water if you don't drink alcohol), you'll taste your food a lot better. Do a wine tasting (for example at vino roma!) and learn something new.
8. Don't order cappuccino after lunch or dinner.
9. Smile & greet, say please & thank you.
10. Relax! Everything is gonna work out, promise.