The Cup – Communion , Passion For the King. “You only have time for one passion in life, choose it carefully.” - Soren Kierkegaard. Psalm 27:4, 8.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
“You only have time for one passion in life, choose it carefully.”
- Soren Kierkegaard
4. One thing I have asked from the Lord, that will I seek, inquire for and require: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, To behold and gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to meditate, consider and inquire in His temple.
8. You have said, "Seek My face," my heart says to You, "Your face, Lord, will I seek, inquire for and require."
“What is the most important thing on your agenda today?”
“Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”
13. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,
14. I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
My God and King I want to know You more. Please take my desire and make it a burning passion.
I confess that I want to seek You above all else and to make my time of communion with You the ultimate priority of my life.
I know that though You are always with me, I believe that You will meet me in a special way during these times.
- from Life’s Ultimate Privilege
“I believe that Jesus has all authority in heaven and on earth and that He rules over everything.
I believe that as I keep my eyes on Jesus and my focus set on Him that I will endure and prevail for His Glory.”
Are you soaking or just dipping?
Gazing opens our eyes to His power, His perspective and His peace. (Isaiah 26:3)
Dwelling positions us in His presence, under His protection and on the paths of His purposes. (Ephesians 3:17-19)
In the strong name of Jesus Christ, my King, I stand against every force or influence that would seek to distract or detour me from the one thing I must do.
I confess that my pursuit of Christ and my expression of passion for Him is my first priority. I choose this day to dwell and remain in Him.