FISCAL REPORTS TRAINING. January 31, 2011. GOAL. To ensure that the Network is receiving reimbursement from the state that reflects anticipated costs. Current CFBHN Rates vs. Model Rates (examples). 65E-14 REPORTS TO BE COMPLETED. Personnel Detail Record
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
January 31, 2011
- Include staffing at full capacity.
- Take into consideration seasonal demands.
- Make sure all expenses are accounted for, especially if you over produce units (do more than the State pays).
- Only count FTE’s that generate units of service.
- For managers who bill and supervise, estimate the amount of D.S.D FTE.
- Projected Funding Sources & Revenue
- Projected Expenses
* LIST CFBHN FUNDING UNDER STATE SAMH FUNDING
- Health Insurance – continual increase in cost
- Property insurance has been increasing
- Increase in recruitment ads and expenses due to vacancies
- INCLUDE ALL ANTICIPATED COST INCREASES
As of All Items Medical Care
June 2008 655.474 363.616
June 2009 646.121 375.093
June 2010 652.926 388.199
December 2010 656.563 391.946
Enter the total allowable projected operating expenses for the cost center from the “projected operating and capital budget”
Divide the total cost (line d) by the minimum units (line C)