EKA JUWITA ARIEF. 12253 K3. Internet-Based Project Work. Why do Internet-based project work?. It’s a structured way for teachers to incorporate the Internet into the language classroom. Cooperative learning and interaction are encouraged.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Tutorial Video: webquest.flv Links
they allow learners to interact in an authentic context with native speakers without being restricted by location.
1. Make contact with the teacher of a similar class in term of level, class size and access to technology
2. Learners also need to be confident about how to use the chat program.
3. With the teacher of other class, set a time for the chat.
4. Try out with other teacher before class
1. Ideally learners are put in pairs for the first chat.
2. Learners can either conduct the cat in pairs, or consecutive learners can be allowed access to the same computer for a certain amount of time
3. Using voice chat rather than text chat in the single computer classroom
1. Provide hand out worksheet
2. Each learner has a slightly different worksheet
3. Asking questions on their worksheet
4. Print out their chat script and complete the worksheet from that, once the cat is finished.
1. Display their profile in the classroom separately
2 Create learner profile in an inter-class blog