In this presentation, Hotmail Support Australia provides the information about how to block junk mail in your account with Hotmail support.
Junk mail also known as Spam emails constantly fill your inbox daily and unfortunately, you can’t stop them to send emails. This is one of the common issues with email users and they are not able to get rid of such unwanted emails. Well, Hotmail Tech Support fixes this problem for the users by blocking the unwanted senders whose emails are filling your inbox and creating a problem for you. Obviously, the emails which are not our use seems a waste to us and we want them to be deleted or removed from our inbox forever. Hotmail users are privileged to have a feature of blocking such emails and filter out them to get into their inboxes. Perform the step provide in below-provided section to block spam emails.
1. Visit the official Hotmail website from any browser.
2. Sign into your account using your email address and password
3. Now in the top-left corner of an email preview, click the checkbox to the left of the email you want to mark as spam.
4. Hit the Junk button after marking the messages as spam. This button can be found in the row of the options above your mailbox to the right of Archive. Once you hit the junk button, your selected emails will shift into the ‘Junk’ folder.
5. On the left side of the page, give a right-click on the Junk folder.
6. On the pop-window, hit the Empty folder button.
7. Lastly, click the OK button, this will clear the junk folder and your chosen email’s sender will be marked as a junk recipient.
You have successfully blocked the unwanted senders and now you will not receive any emails from them.
Give us a ring at Hotmail Customer Support number +61-283173566 for instant help
If you get stuck in between the process explained above or face any issue while accessing your account then you can Contact Hotmail Technical Support+61-283173566. Our well-certified technicians will provide you the best possible resolutions to all your problems related to your account within the shortest period of time. You will also be updated with the latest updates and features related to the concerned problem.
Also, read this blog: How To Contact Hotmail Support Australia Expert Team