TECHNOLOGICAL STEPS FOR PREPARATION OF FRUIT FREEZING. Proff . D-r Liubo Vrachar Technological faculty of Novi Sad, Serbia. INTRODUCTION. - The significance of the fruits and vegetables for the healthy nutrition is enormous and inviolable .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Proff. D-r LiuboVrachar
Technological faculty of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Solving the problem is in the permanent development of the fruit`s conserving technology.
1. Methods of reducing the biochemical changes in the fruits and vegetables through low temperatures, modified and controlled atmosphere.
- The task of the listed methods is to stop or slow the microbiological and enzyme activity but it can`t improve the quality of the damaged
- in the industry, depending on it`s physiological features , it`s consistency, shape and the phase of ripeness, the purpose and other factors the fruits are prepared and frozen in three categories
- The technological process of freezing is shown on the scheme below.
- The fruits prepared for freezing must be without handles, clean, without worms and without partial damages.
- The durability of the frozen fruit apricot and peach can be up to 12 months in temperatures from – 20 C