Aboriginal Education and Training Policy. Objectives – Policy statement.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The Department is committed to collaborative decision making with Aboriginal Peoples, parents, caregivers, families and their communities.
- Aboriginal studies programs
- Aboriginal languages programs
- Aboriginal cross-curriculum content within schools
- Aboriginal perspectives in relevant further/alternative education and training programs.
* Aboriginal studies
* Aboriginal languages
* Aboriginal cross-curriculum content in schools
* relevant studies in TAFE and community education.
The average gap between Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal student outcomes in writing expressed in terms of months behind in learning progress: 2003
The average gap between Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal student outcomes in numeracy expressed in terms of months behind in learning progress: 2003