Gateway Charter Academy PEIMS. SY 2013-2014. “Mission IS Possible”. What is PEIMS?.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
“Mission IS Possible”
1. Snapshot Report– initial report-October 25
2. Fall Submission – enrollment, schedule, courses, special program, student demo, staff & staff demo, graduate, withdrawn
3. Midyear Submission – Finance Only
4. Summer Report- ending enrollment, discipline, attendance, special program, grades, withdrawn, courses taken, dual courses, online courses, staff & students
- Correct attendance record
- Enrollment Reconciliation Form ( to balance actual student in classroom and database)
- Special Ed Population, Bilingual/ESL, TAG, CTE, PRS, online courses, dual course etc.
Special Agent: report card submission to Admin.
OmegaLee S. Ramos PEIMS District Coordinator
C1 - (214) 375 -2039 ext. 5664
C2 – (214) 325- 7731