Writing a Research Proposal. Wei SH Graduate Institute of Rehabilitation Science and Technology National Yang Ming University. Working plan for development a research proposal . Research plan Plan administration support . THE RESEARCH PLAN. A. Title B. Abstract
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Graduate Institute of Rehabilitation Science and Technology
National Yang Ming University
C. Statement of the research problem
1. rational and justification for the study
2. Significance of the study
D Statement of the purpose of the study
1. Specific aims or objectives
2. Research hypothesis or guiding questions
E. Background of the study
1. Topics for the review of literature related to:
a. Theory and supportive rationale
b. Related studies
2. Previous work by the investigator that supports the project
1. Subjects: characteristics, sampling method, plan for recruitment
2. Materials: Instrumentation, plan to establish reliability and validity
a. Study design
b. Details of test and treatment administration
c. Data collection methods
d. Timetable and organization chart
4. Data management and analysis
G. Literature cited
H. Documentation of informed consent
Authors must continually ask:
The first element of the review may include
The major portion of the review may focus on prior research and address related question, reflecting current knowledge or lack or knowledge.
The final element of the review may include a summary of the fact, problems, or controversies found in the literature and relevant perspectives of the research that lead directly back to the specific need and stated purpose of the proposed study.
A copy of the informed consent form must accompany the proposal when subject will be directly involved in the study.